MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Assist in the design, implementation and enhancement of the ORM Framework.
An international financial institution.
- Implementing and enhancing Operational Risk Assessment and Control Testing Programs.
- Participate in the design, supervision and implementation of a risk and controls program intended to support identification, assessment, monitoring, and escalation of the risk assessments performed by First Line Units.
- Execute such Branch-wide operational risk programs in accordance with Standard guidelines.
- Experience in operational management area concentrating in RCSA or ERM risk assessment.
- Knowledge of Regulatory and compliance knowledge, operational risk management framework, financial/banking industry and broad business policies, products, and processes are required.
A competitive base salary and industry leading benefits.