IT Loan Application Support Manager
Reporting to the FVP of Digital Operations & Enterprise Application Support, the Loan Application Support Manager plays an important role in Apple Bank's IT department by managing technology support & implementation-related activities for our Commercial & Residential loan products. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the Bank's commercial and residential loan origination platform, "Remote Lender", by driving its development through technological enhancements, including the addition of all upgrades and patches to the application. This position collaborates with our Senior Loan Officers, primarily those in the Commercial Loans Origination area .regarding all "RemoteLender" initiatives, providing guidance, ideas, & solutions to meet their business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain IT processes and procedures for RemoteLender platform.
- Liaise with internal users; serve as first line of support for issues or questions regarding RemoteLender.
- Provide exceptional application & product support to Loan Closing Administration team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, serving as an escalation point, to investigate and troubleshoot various product problems; take appropriate steps to open and follow up on support cases, bringing all matters to successful resolutions.
- Manage vendor relationship for RemoteLender platform.
- Escalate recurring issues to senior IT and Vendor Management teams.
- Manage reporting platform, including but not limited to the gathering of requests, as well as the design and provision of reports to business leads.
- Support & manage regulatory, risk, and audit activities.
- Propose and execute improvements to process, product, and knowledge base.
- Supervise daily activities of Systems Administrator.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business required.
- 5 - 6 years of progressive experience in banking technology support; prior experience in residential loans a plus.
- Experience writing business requirements, knowledge of basic accounting principles, and workflow processing would be helpful.
- Must possess strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence, in order to translate client needs into the customization of RemoteLender platform and its operational requirements.
- Deep understanding of end to end Commercial loans processing - from onboarding/origination, towards closing; and further life cycle of the loans.
- Strong experience with RemoteLender front-end loans origination platforms is highly desirable.
- Experience with McCracken Loans Servicing system will be an added advantage.
- Experience with core integration is preferred.
- Strong management skills, including interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Solid understanding of the latest mortgage compliance measures
- Excellent communications skills (verbal + written).
- Solutions-oriented problem-solving and critical thinking abilities; self-motivated and innovative professional with a strong work ethic and good judgment and a passion to work in an ever-changing environment.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full-time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.