The ideal candidate wants to provide world-class engineered automation systems, while working and learning with a collaborative, cohesive, and talented engineering team valuing personal and professional growth. Job Requirements:
3 to 10 years hands-on software development of automation control systems; can commission systems in field environment.
- Rockwell Software: RSLogix 500/5000, FactoryTalk View ME / SE
- Ignition - Perspective 8.0 is a plus
- OSI Pi Historian / Asset Framework is a plus
- Relational Database configuration - SQL / SSRS / MySQL
- AutoCAD Electrical is a plus
- Specialized knowledge of Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Power Generation, and/or Food and Beverage is a plus.
- Can function as a Lead Engineer who can manage, develop, install, commission, and troubleshoot industrial automation solutions.
- A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four?year US college or university Preferred.