4.5 Month Contract to Hire
- High School Graduate or equivalent and/or Certificate in Computer Aided Design
- Strong CAD Experience
- Motivated go getter attitude.
The company is a national engineering, technical services, and consulting company uniquely positioned to meet the demands of the power engineering and energy delivery sectors of the utility industry. They provide a wide array of engineering and project management services in all areas of the electric utility industries. They are actively looking for candidates for CAD Drafters to join their office in Mansfield, MA.
- Throughout the three offices, the company is looking to hire 16+ candidates to fill openings throughout the remainder of the year.
- The position will be solely drafting with no engineering responsibilities.
- They are ideally looking for a candidate who has experience using AutoCAD in the past and/or their Certificate in Computer Aided Design.
- These drafters will be responsible for using MicroStation and AutoCAD to create construction prints for telecom companies in the area and will be designing utility prints, telecom, manholes, aerial, fiberoptic etc.
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30am -4:00 pm
Office Locations: Mansfield, MA
Pay Rate: $16 an hour
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.