Apply for this job now
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 13 Sep 2020
Apply for this job now
Job Title: Attorney
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Summary: The Contract Counsel functions partially independently, provides legal advice, counsel and service. This role focuses on research and development agreements, including agreements relating to confidential disclosures, material transfer, services, advisory boards, sponsored research, external consultants and advisors, and related matters, and supports various in-licensing arrangements. This role acts to represent the company in various negotiations and transactions, and advises the assigned business client regarding concerns for risk assessment.
1. Provides proactive and day-to-day advice and counsel to all levels of the organization within the specifically assigned business clients. 50%
2. Serves as legal interface with legal department colleagues within Network companies and alliance partners on global issues as needed. 20%
3. Assists with the implementation of legal strategy and policies. 15%
4. Manages the business objectives, and legal and reputational risks of assigned business clients. 10%
5. Proactively informs assigned business client of important legal, enforcement and other industry developments. 5%
• 7+ years as a practicing, licensed attorney with significant client contact and varied responsibility.
• Applicant must be an active member of the bar in good standing (any US jurisdiction), as evidenced by a Certificate of Good Standing.
• Legal experience counseling on research and development issues related to the pharmaceutical industry, including issues relating to small molecules, biologics, data sciences and assay development.
• Legal experience on research and development agreements, including agreements relating to confidential disclosures, material transfer, services, advisory boards, sponsored research, external consultants and advisors, and related matters, and other in-licensing arrangements.
• Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and ability to identify and propose solutions to relevant legal issues and risks.
• Good knowledge in a range of legal areas of relevance to the company's operations.
- Job Reference: 173887600-2
- Date Posted: 13 September 2020
- Recruiter: Integrated Resources, Inc
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Legal
- Job Type: Permanent