We are currently looking for an Associate Manager to join our Process Sciences CORE (Cross-Operational Research Extension) team, providing oversight and support to our staff on 2nd shift, Saturday-Wednesday, 2-10:30pm. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Process Sciences Associates are on the front line, running small scale studies in support of manufacturing operations. The cross-functional, premium shift team operates in support of both upstream and downstream lab operations, generating data to determine proven acceptable ranges for manufacturing, characterizing cell banks, executing raw material screening studies and supporting technical evaluations at small scale.
As a Process Sciences Associate Manager, a typical day might include the following:
• Supervising the execution of lab operations and providing technical leadership on the floor
• Performing personnel management and coaching activities
• Supporting business relationship management efforts
• Participating in schedule reviews and monitoring shift changeover practices
• Compiling and analyzing team metrics data and presenting results to department leadership
• Applying engineering controls and risk management tools to enhance business processes and acting as a proponent of the continuous improvement initiative
• Participating in reviews of technical reports and ensuring the team produces and maintains accurate records
• Ensuring safety standards and routine lab maintenance practices are upheld
This role might be for you if you:
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment
• Possess strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
• Have experience developing, coaching, and providing oversight to staff
• Have experience with cell culture scale-up and/or protein separation, filtration and purification
To be considered for this position, you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Saturday-Wednesday, 2pm-10:30pm. Prior leadership experience is required. BS/BA in Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field, with 6+ years of relevant industry experience. Previous leadership experience required. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.