Evans Park at Newton Corner is looking for a Associate Executive Director to join their team of dedicated professionals. If you are an ambitious, dedicated and goal-oriented individual with management experience, then join our team at Benchmark Senior Living!
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
* Reviewing bills and statements
* Networking with outside referral sources such as Hospital and Rehab personnel
* Qualifying prospects financially through credit reports, bank statements, etc.
* Reviewing occupancy as it relates to staffing
* Assisting in the hiring and recruitment processes
* Handling all resident and family grievances
* Bachelor's degree; Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business preferred
* 3-5 years of management or healthcare related experience
* Possessing budgeting and staffing experience
* Proficiency with Windows applications such as Excel and Outlook
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
As an Associate Executive Director for Benchmark Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the Senior Citizens living in your community. While the position has its challenges, it is also highly rewarding and gratifying. Furthermore, Benchmark offers ample advancement opportunities for top performers as well as excellent compensation and benefits.