Apply for this job now
AO Admin Assistant Senior UHGJP
- Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 13 Sep 2020
Apply for this job now
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. Please put KPH test score and WPM score on resume.
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Shift Start/End Time:6-2:30, 7-3:30
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of secretarial support duties in a manner which will ensure the proper functioning of the business unit and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of one or more higher level staff and may provide administrative support to an individual office. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential information while performing several aspects of assigned work. Specific tasks may be answering phones, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, producing correspondence, spreadsheets and presentation and otherwise relieving those supported of minor administrative tasks and business deals. Works under general supervision.
Non IT Contractor
What Segment will this Contractor(s) Support?
Is this position for TriCare related work, and if yes, what pay grade equivalency?
No - This position is not TriCare related
This position requires professional certification?
Minimum Education Requirement
Highschool/GED or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Job Reference: 173893794-2
- Date Posted: 13 September 2020
- Recruiter: Adecco USA
- Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent