Analytical Laboratory Technician / Marlborough, MA Kelly Services is currently seeking an Analytical Laboratory Technician for one of our top clients in Marlborough, MA As an Analytical Laboratory Technician placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for providing diverse, day-to-day laboratory support duties for our Marlborough, MA site. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing specific procedures and tests to produce reliable and precise data using various lab related equipment. The Analytical Laboratory Technician will prepare samples for analysis, operate laboratory instruments and maintain written and electronic documentation. This position will manage workload prioritization, ensure timelines are met, results and analyses are clear, accurate, well documented and appropriately reported.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Their customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Their job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides laboratory support to R&D
- Prepares reagents to be used in analysis as per written SOPs or manager's instruction.
- Prepares and maintains stock solutions
- Independently operates analytic instrumentation such as HPLC
- Perform sample analysis for method development and qualification.
- Contribute to preparation of standard operating procedures for analytical assays and instrumentation.
- Support protocol and report development for analytical procedures and instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot analytical instrumentation.
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field.
- 2+ years' work experience in an analytical laboratory or R&D environment.
- Experience with a variety of analytical equipment.
- Hands-on experience performing routine sample analysis, method qualification, and validation.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Clear understanding of QC methodology requirements.
- Experience with polymer chemistry and material science
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! •Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.