ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a large, growing manufacturing company that is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their Accounting and Finance team.
- Over 50 years of experience in research and product development.
- The company has not had to make any layoffs due to COVID-19!
- Strong customer focus, providing the very best technology to their clients.
- An innovative, growth-oriented environment.
- A team-based, progressive culture.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible scheduling.
- Competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST:
- The Accounting Specialist will perform accounting activities such as accounts receivable, billing and account reconciliations.
- Prepare and issue billing service contracts.
- Post cash receipts and prepare journal entries.
- The Accounting Specialist will invoice customers on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
- Invoice billing of sales orders and review purchase orders to ensure proper invoicing and delivery.
- Assist with collections to ensure timely payments are being scheduled.
- The Accounting Specialist will communicate with customers to resolve billing issues.
- Support efforts for internal and external audit requirements.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and account analysis.
- The Accounting Specialist will establish customer credit and process credit memos.
- Follow up on product returns and additional projects as assigned.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST ROLE:
- Previous related accounting experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills