MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will play a key part in growing and developing the Accounting & Finance function of this international Real Estate business. This role will report into and directly support the CFO as well as other senior leaders in the business!
Our client is the leading solution provider for real estate investors, institutional sponsors and independent developers. They pursue debt investments by originating senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity investments for the construction, acquisition, and refinancing of commercial real estate.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare the financial reports of projects
- Coordinating with external accountants regarding accounting matters
- Assist management to prepare and supervise the company budget
- Complete project financial analysis as required by management
- Review company expenditures, receivables, payables, etc
- Organize and maintain project documents and materials
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years years of accounting experience
- Experience within Real Estate/Construction/Real Estate Finance or Lending
- Proficiency in financial models and financial data analysis
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
The successful candidate will obtain:
- Competitive base and bonus
- Generous PTO
- Other office related perks