Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a manufacturing company located in Wilmington, MA to identify Staff Accounting Analyst to join their team.
Highlights of the Staff Accounting Analyst Opportunity:
- Our client is a profitable $150M division of a global manufacturing firm.
- This role is not just focused on day to day accounting but has a large focus on analysis. There is an opportunity to really make this position what you want and move into a pure analysis role. This is only the beginning of your career here.
- Because of the size of the organization, there is unlimited exposure to the different facets of the operations.
- Competitive benefits including healthcare, 401K match, and vacation
Qualifications of the Staff Accounting Analyst:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience working within a finance/accounting or similar department.
- Strong Excel skills (ability to do V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
The Staff Accounting Analyst's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support month-end close, including preparation of journal entries and AP accruals.
- Assist in reporting monthly metrics.
- Manager intercompany accounts payable
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Perform monthly and annual variance analysis
- Research and resolve unapplied cash.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Assist in Ad-hoc projects as assigned.