ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization and is looking to hire an Accounting Analyst. We have placed several folks there over the years and many have been promoted!
- This organization has been a successful business for over 50 years and is over $150 million in revenue.
- Their Accounting team has about 8 members and this role reports into the Senior Accountant who is being groomed for a promotion. This organization has room for advancement and a convenient location off of RT 2.
- The CFO is sharp and is always looking to drive efficiencies and to develop the staff. This is a great opportunity that you do not way to miss!
- They run their operation on a work model from their overseas parent company, which includes a strong focus on being environmentally conscious coupled with a strong focus on treating their employees extremely well
- Room for advancement, and exposure to international business transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ANALYST:
- The Accounting Analyst will prepare and analyze general ledger account reconciliations, ensuring that revenue and expenses are recorded appropriately.
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Assist in monthly, quarterly an annual planning including budgets and forecasts.
- The Accounting Analyst will help with the ERP system implementation
- Assist with and create various reports for internal and external users.
- Assist in reconciling all intercompany balances
- Resolve intercompany A/R and A/P discrepancies.
- Prepare bank account reconciliations
- Record, maintain and reconcile fixed assets and related depreciation accounts.
- The Accounting Analyst will be involved with the annual audit process
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING ANALYST ROLE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years related business experience
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong ERP system experience
- Public accounting experience, a plus but not required
- Ability to work effectively within a team
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accountant, senior accountant, operations, finance, financial analysis