MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Account Manager will be part of the Healthcare Provider Market (HPR) team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 8-10 years of quota carrying software sales and strategic account management experience in a consultative sales environmen
My client is a sales and delivery organization focused around key strategic markets - Medical Technologies Market (HMT), Provider Market (HPR), Pharma & Life Sciences Market (HLS) and Payer/Health Plan Market (HHP).
My client is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to healthcare technology companies, providers, payers and life sciences organizations. With over 3,500 professionals worldwide, they enable healthcare organizations to drive clinical value chain excellence, across integration & interoperability, data management (EDW, Big Data), performance management (BI / analytics), predictive analytics & data science, and digital engagement (mobile, IoT).
- Lead and manage technology partnerships and joint sales opportunities
- Develop new business opportunities through consultative selling
- Partner with C-Level executives within the accounts to drive outcomes
- Build and execute account strategy for revenue growth
Strong base salary with unlimited bonus potential.Job Requirements:
Experienced Account manager